Lowe’s owes the success to its dedicated employees. About 285,000 employees in 2,355 stores work hard with dedication to make Lowe’s among America’s most appreciated and famous companies and the second largest home improvement retailer in the world.
Career: If you are looking for a company that’s devoted to its personnel and their growth, you are at right place. You will experience a diverse and inclusive work environment and get rewards for your efforts and contributions to make the company a leader in home improvement and continued success.
Employees Opportunities: The company offers the great packages to all personal which help them to flourish both personally and professionally.
- Get comprehensive benefits and broad learning and improvement programs with a range of career options to initiate and grow your career.
- Lowe’s welcomes new talent and appreciate their fresh ideas and passions that will help drive the company’s future success.
Explore Career Opportunities:
Find jobs in retail stores as well as corporate and distribution centers and apply to build a long career.
Store: Retail stores are frequently developing, but the company’s promise to its customers never changes. Follow your urge and make your career at stores.
Corporate: Be a part of a dynamic team by joining corporate support center. Search opportunities and start your career.
Distribution: Distribution Centers have a vital position and play a significant t role in the company’s success. Find jobs and join the efficient team and build a bright career.
How To Search & Apply For Jobs Online?
- To visit the career center, go to lowes.com from your web browser.
- Build your customized search.
- Select from “Who”, “What” and “Where” menus.
- Press “Go”.
- Enter keyword.
- Choose state.
- Enter the name of your city in which you want to search a job.
- Select the location name.
- Press the blue button “Search”.
- Select a job from search results.
- Or you can choose from categories: store, corporate and distribution.
- Pick a job title of your interest.
- Read position description, job requirements, minimum qualifications, and preferred qualifications.
- Click the “Apply Now” button.
- Sign in: you have to sign in if you are a returning applicant.
- Enter your email address.
- Input your account password.
- Click on the button that says “Sign In.”
- Follow the direction to complete your application faster.
Not A Registered Member?
- Tap the link that says “Don’t Have An Account Yet?” to proceed.
- Read terms and conditions you must agree to continue.
- Hit the “Click” button.
- Input account information in the online form to create an account.
- Frist create a username.
- Make a password for your profile by using at least six characters. You need this passcode to access your account.
- Re-enter your password.
- Choose a security question and type the answer in given field.
- Click the “Continue” button.
- Complete your job application by following the instructions.
Register via Social Network:
- You can register quickly and securely with a social network account like Facebook and Twitter.
Employee Benefits Program:
From training to career development learning, the company offers health and benefits program to all its devoted and talented staff members.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Dependent Care Resources: Childcare & Elder Care Referral Services
- Prescription Drugs
- Life Insurance
- Family & Medical Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Auto and Home Insurance
- Traveler Benefit
- Serious illness plan
- Sick Pay
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free tax preparation services
- Merchandise discount
MyLowesLife: You can manage your benefits via an online platform. Enroll today to view and change benefits. Enrollment is fast, free and easy. You must be an employee and have a unique ID.
- Visit the login page at com from your web browser.
- You will be prompted to provide your sales number and password.
- Hit the “Login” button.
- You can get quick access to your benefits, view information and make changes in plans.
You can view your emails about work, see work schedules and trade shifts and access employee transition details and benefits information.
- The company rewards every employee with comprehensive benefits package and best career opportunities.
- They understand that needs of every employee are different from others, so they allow the freedom to choose coverage and plans that fit everyone’s requirements and desires.
- Join learning and career development programs to create a productive work environment and happier customers.
Training opportunities will help you to develop your career in a right way. Employee’s Empowerment is company’s strength and the key to success. So participate in selling seminars, general learning, and language programs.