Lowes is a company that runs a chain of retail stores of home improvement and appliance with more than 265,000 employees. The company offers up to the mark employment opportunities. Job seekers can search various career opportunities online to build an exciting career. Explore career opportunities and be part of the award winning and dynamic team.
My Lowe’s Life: Is an employee portal created in 2009. This account will provide help to employees in accessing the information about paystub, benefits, and other details. To use the system, you need to provide your login details (sales number and password).
- To access information employees must have a specific identification number. This number is assigned by employers to staff for login into their accounts at the official website.
myloweslife.com: Myloweslife is an online network for Lowe’s employee. This employee portal management system is designed to keep a track payroll information, pay stub details, view documents, and relevant information.
How To Use mylowe’s?
This website is useful for both current and former employees of the company. Employees can access their information about job details, work schedules, trade shifts, benefits information, retirement plans and services, employee transition information, and other HR information. You must have some details to access the portal.
- You have to be an employee of the company.
- You need an identification number.
- You must be assigned a password.
Only authorized users with a valid ID are required to access employees account. The portal does not require any registration. You need to obtain log in details from Lowes HR team.
Simply follow the steps as described below to log on.
- First, you need to access the link that is www.myloweslife.com from your web browser.
- You will access the login section on the left-hand side of the internet page.
- Provide your ID/sales number and password associated with your account.
- Click “Login” button.
- Choose the appropriate web page for you: full time or part time.
- The system will take you to the appropriate home page.
- Next, use the search function to get information on particular topics that interest you.
- Forgot your password:
- If you need help to access your account, provide the required information to continue.
- Enter your sales number in specified space.
- Click “Get Questions” button.
- You will see your security question on next screen which you selected during registration.
- Answer the questions and follow the further instructions to reset your password successfully.
You will get information including:
Medical: Employees and their families will get inexpensive and reasonable medical plan options. You can access all information about benefits.
401(k): You will get help to get best options for investment.
Prescription Drugs: You spontaneously have prescription drug benefits when you enroll in a medical plan.
Dental: A full-time dental protection is available. Call 1-800-542-4296 to get more information.
Vision: You will get full-time vision plan.
Spending Accounts: The healthcare flexible spending account and health savings account are designed to help you pay for healthcare fees.
Life Insurance: You will get financial protection in case of your death or the death of your spouse, child or domestic partner.
Disability: If you are unable to work, you will get disability benefits. The company will give financial protection for you and your family.
Accidental Death & Dismemberment: You will receive accidental death and dismemberment insurance. You can get plans for yourself and your family.
You will get other benefits including auto and home insurance, critical illness plan, accident, fixed indemnity, pre-paid legal, stock purchase plan and travel benefits. Get detailed information about your benefits at mylowesbenefits.com
Former Lowe’s Employee: You can access the HR related information through this portal. You can access the site anywhere with internet access.
- Employee Transition Document
Employee transition information provides information about work/life benefits, unemployment compensation, dental insurance, life insurance and vacation pay.
Mobile Access: You can also access My Lowe’s Life website through your smartphone or tablet. Manage your account and get information on the go anytime anywhere as needed.
Security: Only authorized personnel are allowed to access the information at this site. You have to read and accept the terms and conditions as well as Information given in the security policy. Unauthorized access to site and information is a violation of federal and state law.